Hit Stop on the music player before begining videos.

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Child is a Monkey

We made it to Good Morning America and The National Geographic Channel not under the title I would of chosen but we got our 15 minutes of fame. Last summer a film crew came out from London and did a documentary on us owning a primate. Well...it finally came to the US this week. By my surprise because no one notified us. The only way I found out was from my cousin texting me to tell me they saw us on Good Morning America. Then we found out the documentary would be on the National Geographic Channel Friday. I was excited to see the whole video but very nervous at the same time. Some of the video was taking out of context to make it more entertaining I guess. I just have to chalk it up to another thing we got to experience that many people don't. It's what makes our lives interesting. Here's a short clip of the video.

No comments: