Hit Stop on the music player before begining videos.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bum Surgery

This past Thursday... I had surgery done to remove a cyst that was on my tail bone. It went very well. I have the next 2 weeks off of work and I'm finding it very hard to stay home. I'm suppose to be resting and taking it easy but all I want to do is get back to my life. I got out a bit on Monday. I went to dinner with my husband. I did great with the car ride but it was a wee bit different story when it came to sitting down at Applebees. I never knew booth sitting could be so difficult. Then, I decided yesterday to venture out to Walmart because I "needed" to buy a hand held stitching unit. So, that I could stitch Michael and outfit that would fit him. And...wouldn't u know it not one darn hand held stitching unit in the place. It's Walmart, I thought they had everything. Well...leave it to me to find the one thing Walmart doesn't have. I picked up a few things of course because u can never leave Walmart under $50 dollars and headed home. So, tomorrow I have my check up with the doctor and I'll see how well my Bum is healing. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: