Hit Stop on the music player before begining videos.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I Lost a Total of 54 Ibs!

I am working into week 14 since my Vertical Sleeve surgery. I am feeling back to myself now. My energy is good and I feel great! I have lost a total of 54 lbs! I am falling out of my pants which is an awesome feeling. It is really nice to get out some of my fall clothes and not have to worry if my pants will be to tight. Actually, everything that I wear now is pretty loose even my tennis shoes. I am really glad I got this surgery done. I had a bit of a rough start with and infection and a rash but it was so worth the weight loss that I am experiencing. In the beginning of this journey I started at 278 my highest weight ever. I am now at 224 and my goal is 160. I have 65 more pounds to go.

No comments: