Hit Stop on the music player before begining videos.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I had to say Goodbye to Michael


Yesterday, was a sad day for me. I had to say goodbye to my monkey, Michael. Michael has become very aggressive in the past few weeks.I know he's a monkey! But, he ended up biting my son Rick, who has helped me take care of him for the past 4 years. Then... the next day he ended up biting me. A pretty good bite I must say! We have been a very busy family and have moved into the city. So, it's kind of hard to own any animals. Plus, some new laws are coming into play on owning primates. I ended up giving Michael back to the lady I bought him from. She came to pick him up yesterday. So, now I am one of those stupid monkey owners who failed to take care of yet another primate. But, I must say it was a wonderful experience. I am not sorry that I took that chance on owning primates and I'm glad as of right now, we still have that right to make a decision to own a primate or to not own one.

No comments: